We've only just begun...
- We’re a family run independent gym formed in Dec 2018
- With a commitment to our slogan ‘Hunt Progress’ we always look to reinvest and improve the gym
- Clean, personal and treating members more than just a number; TPG was a clear winner for Gym Centre of the Year 2020
- In the time since opening we’ve added 50% more weight machines, tripled the cardio offering and introduced Project You
- When you sign up to a price, that’s locked in for the time you’re a member
- We will never run offers to undercut you
- We focus on retention of members not turnover
- We constantly look to improve the gym and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness
- If you leave the weights out – YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT!
What are your opening times?
We’ve listed these below but be aware that last entry is always 45 mins before closing and members are expected to be out for closing time for staff safety.
Mon – Fri; 06:00 to 22:00
Sat; 07:00 to 16:00
Sun; 08:00 to 15:00
Do we have a sauna/steam room?
No, to be honest for the benefit they provide we much prefer to invest in top quality kit and use the space for that, as it doesn’t run up a huge electricity bill and damage the environment!
Do you do student/junior discounts?
We don’t offer student or youth discounts but do offer 10% off for NHS, Blue Light and Forces/Veterans.
Can under 18s come?
We’re an over 18s facility.
Do you have a ladies only room?
We used to but to be honest, the gym is that welcoming to use and without any intimidation that it was used less and less as time went on.
Do you have car parking?
We have two private car parks, one to the front and a large overflow to the rear of the gym.
What are your busy times?
As with any gym, peak times; 17:00 to 18:30 is invariably busier than other times but we find with the range of equipment and space, there is no squeeze on capacity. Whenever there is, we’re quick to act as member experience is number one on our priorities.
Do memberships include classes?
Gym memberships all include classes except for Project You and Small Group PT. These are on a separate programme. Our timetable and information on Project You can be found using the menu bar on the website.
Monday-Friday: 6am to 10pm
Saturday: 7am to 4pm
Sunday: 8am to 3pm
The Pride Gym
Unit 2 Moorside Works
Abb Scott Lane